Las Venturas Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wait Time for Guns Dealer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wait Time for Guns Dealer Empty Wait Time for Guns Dealer Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:25 am

pow3rhous3

I was thinking last night and I noticed you are able to jump from job to job no problem. I think that might be a problem for people dedicated to being guns dealers and I will explain in the following example.

" I am a rich guy looking to buy a weapon. Instead of paying for it at a higher price from a dealer, I quit my job and make the weapon for minimum price and then once I have the gun I quit guns dealer and rejoin my original job"

This could be an issue and you may need to have it so people cant join the guns dealer job for at least 3 hours of gameplay since quitting another job. I am not sure if thats the best solution but maybe you could go off that. Thanks for your time.

2Wait Time for Guns Dealer Empty Re: Wait Time for Guns Dealer Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Infamous

I think their should be a wait time for any job

3Wait Time for Guns Dealer Empty Re: Wait Time for Guns Dealer Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Dairyll

Community Owner

I'll setup a poll about job cooldown.

http://lv-rp.co.cc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum