Las Venturas Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Increasing Development

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Increasing Development Empty Increasing Development Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Raheem_Jordans

Honestly, I know you developers are busy, but Ive seen many complaints complaining about lack of stuff to do in the server. Ive been wondering if there is a way to increase production of the things we have to still do with the server.We have people that pop into the server for about 15-30min, then they just leave because of the lack of stuff to do and zero guidance. We need more people advertising and trying to start up new rp Ideas. Ive had many of my friends who were brought onto the server, say they have given up on it already. This is just my input and I hope you all see this and understand where Im coming from.

2Increasing Development Empty Re: Increasing Development Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Dairyll

Community Owner

Well, I'm taking up periodical exams right now and they'll be done by Wednesday. I apologize if you guys are having a hard time finding things to do. I promise that after the exams, I'll bring a lot of new stuff.

For now, I might release the Robbery system some time tomorrow (my time/server time) since it was tested and working already. That might give you cops some chases. o_o

http://lv-rp.co.cc

3Increasing Development Empty Re: Increasing Development Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:08 am

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

I personally don't think its a problem with the server features its a problem with the server members, there honestly isn't enough members online to even create any sense of role-play.

I know already that we're currently waiting for the hosting tab to open which 'should' bring us more people, until then we've got to do what we can and get our name out there !

4Increasing Development Empty Re: Increasing Development Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:09 am

Jansen

Server's fine for the most part, I do agree that it's a problem with the lack of population. There's nothing very interesting going on and apparently I'm so fast I'm not worth the effort of chasing any more. I'll find a way to keep you cops busy soon. Cool

5Increasing Development Empty Re: Increasing Development Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:59 am

Xyotei

I'll be seeing you soon, Jansen.. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum