Las Venturas Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3

+2
Xyotei
Lucian
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Empty North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:56 am

Lucian

North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 1dy0piTepito, Mexico. Tepito was known for high activity of Hispanic gang banging. Mostly roamed by the Southern Mexicans. The biggest gang in Tepito was called Los Rifas. Los Rifas was ran under la eMe, also representing Brown Pride whitch can mean La Raza. Los Rifas kept the color they was known to at first, and that was Brown for Brown Pride. Victor Luis a Los Rifa member went into Columbia Prison. He was beaten by a group of Nortenos, his left hand was cut off. That's when la eMe approached the Los Rifas members and Victor Luis. Victor agreed to the la eMe, that's when they was apart of an dangerous Hispanic street gang called the Eighteen Street Gang. Los Rifas took on the 18 or whitch broken up to " X8, XV3 ".

Lucian Puntez was born in San andreas, East Los Santos. He was a blessed in member in Los Rifas. He had moved to Tepito, Mexico after his father was running from the law. Lucian Puntez was one of the average up coming Hispanic gang bangers. 2001 Los Rifas started to fall off. A lot of the gang members in Los Rifas started getting locked up, or ended up dead. Lack of money was coming in to the gang and they were loosing territory in Mexico. Lucian Puntez started as a look out for the gang, then started selling drugs. A different Click from Los Rifas wasn't accepting la eMe, and they were green lighted. Lucian Puntez had a choice, to stay with Los Rifas or go to la eMe. Osier Puntez made his choice, and it was la eMe. That's when North Venturas LiL Cycos was formed. The leader of the gang was Lucian Puntez father, Raquel Puntez. Lucian Puntez wanted to prove that he was down for his gang. It was a hot night in Tepito Mexico, and Northside Locos from Del Paco was looking for revenge on the Lil Cycos members from the death of an another Norteno gang member. Lucian Puntez was taking out to do a killing witch is known as an " 187 " San andreas code. He went up to two Northside Locos members and fired a few shots, striking one Northside Locos member in his back. Lucian Puntez was on the look out. The next three days Lucian Puntez father Raquel Puntez was found dead, cut up into pieces and NSL carved in on his chest. Santiago Reyes was caught by the police, and jailed. He was deported back to America.

When Lucian Puntez returned back to California, he met up with two brothers. Jaqunito Puntez and Julio Puntez. They were known as Osier Puntez right and left hand man. Lucian Puntez formed a gang in Northern Las Venturas and re-living his father life style.

Rules

- Must follow server rules and gang rules
- Must know somewhat about hispanic/mexican gangs
- English and know some street slang.
- Listen to members in higher ranking then you in the crew
- No random screwing around.
- Tell somebody before you go AFK and go in a house or somewhere safe
- Keep OCC convo’s to a low. Use /pm instead of spamming /b

Rankings
---------
We'll have to join the gang to figure out the ranking.

MODPACK!

North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 SDAModpack

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?gk8r8595gkufryx

We will be using the following skins for the modpack!

North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Skins-1

OOC Inormation:
We are not a Sureno gang, we just has Sureno like culture and run under the same organization Sureno do. We're based off Columbia Lil Cycos in West Side of Los Angeles. This gang require strictly role playing, no foolng around. All things are decision for the gang are done ICLY. You may find us at East Los Santos by the courts.

Last edited by Lucian on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 6 times in total

2North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Empty Re: North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:02 pm

Xyotei

Very very nice (: A great start.

Might I recommend a few other things?

OOC Info, Skins, Hood, What you do, why...

3North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Empty Re: North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:29 pm

Lucian

Xyotei wrote:Very very nice (: A great start.

I'm currently trying to find the link for the modification again, and i'll post some screen ID's, but I'm still deciding on a turf at the time.

4North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Empty Re: North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:08 pm

0wusu

thatta boy lucy.

5North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Empty Re: North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:14 pm

Lucian

Lucian wrote:
Xyotei wrote:Very very nice (: A great start.

I'm currently trying to find the link for the modification again, and i'll post some screen ID's, but I'm still deciding on a turf at the time.

lol n00b Very Happy

6North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Empty Re: North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:07 pm

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

Another great faction thread, I'm loving the story so far but like X' said add those things and its then perfection.

7North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Empty Re: North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:19 pm

Raheem_Jordans

Make sure this is moved to "faction applications".

8North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Empty Re: North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:34 pm

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

Its the faction thread where people are able to wish them good luck etc not a faction application thats separate.

9North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Empty Re: North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:49 pm

Jansen

There's just no way to deny this, good luck. Smile

10North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Empty Re: North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:48 pm

Lucian

We'll I don't like to add all that ooc info into the faction forum. I just like to add some info that you need to know about it. All that other thing is just unneeded, it just gives other gangs more info to metagame, and powergame about you. So I'd like other people to find out in game about my gang.

11North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Empty Re: North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:57 am

Lucian

MODPACK!

North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 SDAModpack

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?gk8r8595gkufryx

We will be using the following skins for the modpack!

North Venturas LiL Cycos XV3 Skins-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum