Las Venturas Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airline delivery

+3
Chadders66
Frank
MimO
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Airline delivery Empty Airline delivery Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:55 pm

MimO

This job its kinda like delivery job ,You delivery something from Las venturas airport to los santon/San fierros airport or other an targets,And i think it can be a faction or something such as that,or just a simple job.

2Airline delivery Empty Re: Airline delivery Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:23 am

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

I don't see the need for it being a faction but on the other hand I wouldn't personally trust just any old person to fly a plane. It would need to be throughly thought out.

3Airline delivery Empty Re: Airline delivery Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:34 am

Chadders66

Last edited by Chadders66 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total

4Airline delivery Empty Re: Airline delivery Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Infamous

This would be vary nice for a side job.

Flying a small plain, Maybe rank up in that job to a bigger plain, flying to other airports.

So when you start the job, you get a way point to a random airport, and you have to deliver people or packages to there. Fly back to the LV Airport to receive your pay, and do it again(but it being random airport so it would be a bit diffrent)

5Airline delivery Empty Re: Airline delivery Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:54 am

Peter Collins

[LVT] Manager

Ya what infamaous sed also you could require people to do a ppl and other aircraft licenses to unlock larger ac which allows them to make more money

6Airline delivery Empty Re: Airline delivery Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:27 am

Patrick1237

I would like a job piloting the planes of some sort :p (once I get on the server :p)

I do know a fair bit about flying aswell, its not just like I know up is up and down is down lol

I like infamous's idea of starting small and ranking up, and Peter Collins's too, Start out with doing a PPL paying for it, then pay for the other ratings and then onto a job with smallish planes working your way up.

7Airline delivery Empty Re: Airline delivery Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:34 am

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

If admins give this the go-ahead I'll personally come up with a restriction to the people that can fly being the law enforcement, If the person flying knows what they are doing I'd have no problem Its just when we get some people which would get excited.

8Airline delivery Empty Re: Airline delivery Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Peter Collins

[LVT] Manager

ya understood Smile i know what im doing i have over like 1500 hours of flight time on FS2004 Smile lol

9Airline delivery Empty Re: Airline delivery Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:21 am

Chadders66

10Airline delivery Empty Re: Airline delivery Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:40 am

Jansen

Chadders66 wrote:This is really all part of LVT now.

I have broadened everything as leader so LVT now includes delivery, transport, flights and limo hire

Have you paid for your unnecessary expansion?

11Airline delivery Empty Re: Airline delivery Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:41 am

Chadders66

12Airline delivery Empty Re: Airline delivery Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:44 am

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

Once again Chad the name of your faction is transportation not everything you can get your hands on, I suggest taking a step back and just getting your head down into your current faction duties. Before expansion think about member population then you can start to plan and think of new idea's.

- Frank

13Airline delivery Empty Re: Airline delivery Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:46 am

Chadders66

14Airline delivery Empty Re: Airline delivery Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:53 am

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

Its all very well Daz agreeing to the idea but in practical speaking what is the use of you having all these options when your faction has no members ?

It would be like me saying right we are going to create the SD, we will have a leader but no members. Theoretically speaking your "faction" isn't a faction without members, so like I said before take a step back and look at the whole situation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum