Las Venturas Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is in charge for the LVT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is in charge for the LVT Empty Who is in charge for the LVT Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Peter Collins

[LVT] Manager

I would like to know who is in charge of the LVT as I would like to apply and wondered how i would go about doing it

2Who is in charge for the LVT Empty Re: Who is in charge for the LVT Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Jansen

He quit because we gave him constructive criticism. Position's open to lead it.

3Who is in charge for the LVT Empty Re: Who is in charge for the LVT Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:18 am

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

I'd actually like to see you take this position, from past experience I think you would take the faction far. I will say though bare in mind what myself and other suggested to the previous leader.

4Who is in charge for the LVT Empty Re: Who is in charge for the LVT Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:30 am

Peter Collins

[LVT] Manager

Frank was that aimed towards me or jasen to lead it

5Who is in charge for the LVT Empty Re: Who is in charge for the LVT Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:31 am

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

You !

6Who is in charge for the LVT Empty Re: Who is in charge for the LVT Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:37 am

Peter Collins

[LVT] Manager

Oh lol take it I apply in the faction positions ya

7Who is in charge for the LVT Empty Re: Who is in charge for the LVT Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:53 am

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

Correct fill the application out to the best of your ability then send it in a PM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum