If you are a Thief (you'll have to get the job to prevent abuse of using commands from other jobs), you can use /rob inside certain businesses. You'll have to stay in there for a certain amount of time or else you'll fail the robbery.
In order to start a robbery, there must be at least 3 cops on duty. Why? Because when you initiate the robbery, all cops on and off duty are going to be alerted instantly. They will be given the location of the business you are robbing (if they do /whererob).
You'll have 30% chance being successful and 70% chance of failing. When you are successful, you will get a random amount of money from the business vault. The maximum amount of money that you can get from it is in the formula:
R = V ÷ 10 (R equals V divided by 10)
Where R is the money you will get and V is the amount of money in the vault. Basically, just divide the amount of money in the vault to 10 and randomize it, that's your money.
If you fail, you'll get nothing but you'll have the cops on your tail.
The waiting time is probably going to 1 minute. That's enough for the cops to get there.
To prevent metagaming, the cops will IC-ly receive a frame of the CCTV feed depicting your appearance through their cellphone. It will tell them your name through the LVPD's high-tech face matching technology (ORLY?). If you have a mask, it will not tellthem your their name, only the location. Either way, if you're the only guy standing there while the robbery is happening, they'll know it's you.
You'll be able to rob only once every paycheck and a business can only be robbed once every 2 hours.
So.. your thoughts?