Las Venturas Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion : City Map?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion : City Map? Empty Suggestion : City Map? Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Xyotei

Some one, if not myself if this idea isn't taken up by the administration as it should be, should make a map of Las Venturas using icons and a key so new players and even myself can find where everything is.

It could be constantly updated with important businesses (24/7), HQ's (Las Venturas PD), government buildings (Bank, College, Car Dealership.) as the server progresses.

Thoughts?

2Suggestion : City Map? Empty Re: Suggestion : City Map? Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

I fully support this, I'm currently working on the server command thread which will give a walkthrough to all the server commands. So if your willing to do this I'd happily help!

3Suggestion : City Map? Empty Re: Suggestion : City Map? Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:14 am

Xyotei

Problem with me doing this, is I am one of the many little nooblets who need the map. It's just... where the fuck is everything!

4Suggestion : City Map? Empty Re: Suggestion : City Map? Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:36 am

0wusu

http://www.crazybobs.net/map/lv.jpg

may just need a little editing

5Suggestion : City Map? Empty Re: Suggestion : City Map? Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:11 am

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

Ok then I'll start work on this map seen as I've finished an up-to-date commands list, Wes' hope you don't mind but I shall be using the map you provided.

6Suggestion : City Map? Empty Re: Suggestion : City Map? Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 am

0wusu

not mine. got it off google. Its from crazy bobs

7Suggestion : City Map? Empty Re: Suggestion : City Map? Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

Ahh ok.

Edit:

Now looking at what I've added to the new map isn't really worth it, I placed 4 new icons removing only 2 so the map which Wesley posted a link to is good enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum