Las Venturas Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[OPEN] Faction Leaders

+2
Chadders66
Dairyll
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[OPEN] Faction Leaders Empty [OPEN] Faction Leaders Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Dairyll

Community Owner

I'm looking for faction leaders who can capably lead:
Las Venturas Police Department [taken]
Las Venturas Fire-Medical Department
Las Venturas Radio [taken]
Las Venturas Transport [taken]

Before being a faction leader in any of the above, you must:
- ..have more than 3 months in the SA-MP RP scene
- ..have Ventrilo and a working microphone
- ..speak fluent English
- ..have experience in being a part of the faction in their past server(s)
- ..be able to go online not less than 3 days a week
- ..have explored LV:RP to actually know the in-and-outs of it
- ..have a working e-mail
- ..registered a forum account

Do you meet the requirements above? Copy the form's code below and fill it up then send it to me through PM. I will reply to you as soon as I can.

Code:

[Personal Information] - about YOU, not your character
Name:
Timezone:
Languages spoken:

[RP Information] - your experience with roleplay
How long have you been RPing in SA-MP:
Name your last 3 servers and your names on them:
In your own words, define RP:

[Faction Information] - how much you know about the faction
Which faction do you want to lead:
Tell me what you know about the faction in 4 sentences:
How will you lead this faction, if you get it:

Last edited by Dairyll on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:05 am; edited 3 times in total

http://lv-rp.co.cc

2[OPEN] Faction Leaders Empty Re: [OPEN] Faction Leaders Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:51 am

Chadders66

There is no rule against it, but I have a lot of experience in Fire-medic service, so I'd definetly give it a shot on a alternate account if allowed.

Smile pm

3[OPEN] Faction Leaders Empty Re: [OPEN] Faction Leaders Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:42 am

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

+ 1 on that, I also have medical training along with Raheem Jordans. If you were to help/take over I would be more than willing to help you.

4[OPEN] Faction Leaders Empty Re: [OPEN] Faction Leaders Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:08 am

Dairyll

Community Owner

I really want leaders to focus only on their main faction and give it undivided attention. Unless I know you're really dedicated to the server and capable of RPing, I won't give it you.

http://lv-rp.co.cc

5[OPEN] Faction Leaders Empty Re: [OPEN] Faction Leaders Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:16 am

Chadders66

Pm sent Smile

6[OPEN] Faction Leaders Empty Re: [OPEN] Faction Leaders Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:13 am

Michael_James

[Personal Information] - about YOU, not your character
Name: Dominick
Timezone: -5 GMT
Languages spoken: English

[RP Information] - your experience with roleplay
How long have you been RPing in SA-MP: About one year
Name your last 3 servers and your names on them: MS-RP(Michael_James), SA-RP(Michael_James), US-RP(Michael_James)
In your own words, define RP: RolePlay Very Happy. No just kidding. I define RP as acting as you would in real life on a game server.

[Faction Information] - how much you know about the faction
Which faction do you want to lead: Las Venturas Radio
Tell me what you know about the faction in 4 sentences: I describe this faction as, reporting all In Charecter news to the players of the game. To not abuse the radio faction commands and only brodcast apropriate language and content to the citizens. LVR(Las Venturas Radio) is mainly just to report information that we know ICly and have permission to release. It is just to keep Las Venturas up to date on all juicy stories and facts.
How will you lead this faction, if you get it: Umm.. I will command it? I dont really get the question.

7[OPEN] Faction Leaders Empty Re: [OPEN] Faction Leaders Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:11 am

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

Look above at the instructions about applying to a faction leader position, it clearly states that you are to PM him. You can edit your post to remove your application then please forward it to him in a PM.

- Frank

8[OPEN] Faction Leaders Empty Re: [OPEN] Faction Leaders Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:22 am

Kaos

Kaos

I sent a request but you can disregard my PM because I may be joining the Police Department.

9[OPEN] Faction Leaders Empty Re: [OPEN] Faction Leaders Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:57 am

Kolton

I sent a application in!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum