Las Venturas Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions before update?

+2
Frank
Dairyll
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions before update? Empty Suggestions before update? Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Dairyll

Community Owner

As you all know, I'm gonna do a big update.

Robbery System
Fully functional VIP System
Vehicle plate numbers system
Stable fuel system
Roleplay Racing system (still unstable)
etc.

Any stuff you guys wanna add before I put them?

http://lv-rp.co.cc

2Suggestions before update? Empty Re: Suggestions before update? Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

I've compiled the most up to date list of things "all" members want, the question of "How to improve the server." was said to them all. The things listed below are the responses we got:

• Instead of /n for newbie chat which is visible to everyone make it only visible to VIP's Testers and Admins, it would prevent spam for everyone.
  • Red names for on duty admins.
  • Yellow names for transport faction.
  • If possible an APB system for the PD.
  • /arrest time & amount raised.
  • /arrest location moved to the cell's area.
  • Password encoded /wt frequencies.
  • Skins 236, 60, 93, 101 and 186 added to the PD Undercover clothing section.
  • More open businesses I.E bars/clubs/restaurants.
  • Personal walk style too if its possible, so like /setwalk then 1 - 20 of the walk anim/styles.
  • Engine damage, meaning when the car turns to black smoke or grey the car would auto "/engine off" then when you try to /engine on it says "your engine has stalled. It would make the mechanic job more useful and needed.
  • /lean animation for characters along with other useful ones.
  • EMP system for advanced police cars, the basics of this is for a pursuit when an advanced unit is able to stay close to the car for long enough they are able to cut the power.
  • Lock system for all things, cars, businesses etc. Associated commands could be /give key to let someone else hold the key which disappears when they log.
  • Insurance/destroy system, so you have to pay for insurances then when you have none boom your car's gone.
  • Used car dealership, this is basically the place you can /sellcar the ones you don't want, then people can buy them for cheaper with damages added.
  • Delivery system, pickup places for trucks air etc so it actually pays to work the system well.
  • Remove immature anim's such as /masturbate etc, add more appropriate and realistic anim's.
  • Remove /pedmove its useless and will be even more unneeded if we had /setwalk.
  • Natural life system, you'd need to eat and drink and pee etc or your stamina would drop or possibly pass out etc.
  • Improved fuel system along with a better interface for /fill.
  • Faction businesses, this is basically the faction owning the business so all /invte'ed faction members are able to /lock etc the building.
  • Purchasable ammo, instead of running around with infinite ammo shooting where ever when ever. Actually have a meaning to the ammo amount, introduce government own LEGAL gun stores where people can /buy GUNID AMMO-AMMOUNT.
  • SD Pistol scripted as a taser when on duty in the PD.
  • Real life radio, with the new update for SA-MP servers are able to connect to a radio output and stream real life radio stations.
  • Package/trunk system, meaning you can package X amount of guns then place them in the trunk or package X amount of drugs and put them in the truck.
  • /low distance and color changed, made a light shade of grey.
  • /window's system, so your able to do /windowsup then people on the outside cant hear you or /windowsdown for everyone to hear.
  • /rent system with all houses, it can be chosen by the owner of the house as to if they want people living with them.
  • More houses which are affordable prices.
  • A government housing apartment block, meaning like apartments for 10k or something along those lines.
  • Faction drug stores, they are chosen by the faction leader as a building or location where they can do /buyseeds and then use /plant to grown weed or /buychemicals then /brew for crack pills etc.
  • LVT call system almost the same as PD so they can receive calls.
  • More government owned shops or even have them admin owned for the time being.
  • Players are able to set new prices for things such as their house before they sell it etc.
  • Server set to GMT +0(UK time) or GMT -5(American).
  • Improved price caps on planes etc.
  • Fully functional race system, illegal and legal.
  • Less money earned by certain jobs and more by others, E.G not 2k for the trash job more for the delivery job.
  • Faction leader command of /towcars for their faction cars only.
  • Mechanic command of /towcar then the cars ID using /dl.
  • Working and fully functional prison.
  • Registration system for cars planes etc.
  • Government/PD run ATC channel regulations etc.
  • Highest level admins have access to the server data thing so they can script when your not around.
  • House upgrade system, like /hbuy and buy a TV garage things along those lines.
  • Have designated areas where a mechanic can install nitrous or fix a car etc.
  • Remove the need for the english degree to get a drivers license, its like 15k for the english degree then 3.5 for the drivers and 1k for ID. When new people join I personally thing that finding all of those along is hard so just have it as you need ID thats it.
  • A system that allows LVT to go on and off duty like pd can this way people can tell if a taxi is on duty.
  • Clean up your scripting with mistakes or misplaces such as this:
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/15/79/55/58/sa-mp-12.jpg
  • Certain legal weapons such as, bat, cane, shovel along with any others you feel are good. These weapons should be readily available in the 24/7 stores around Las Venturas.
  • Removal of this large road block as its dumb and unneeded, we can drive right past it to the other islands so just get rid of it.
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/15/79/55/58/sa-mp-13.jpg
  • Fix for the teleport glitch when leaving buildings, an example of this is I enter the 24/7 on the strip exi and I'm at the PD 24/7.
  • /sellbusiness interface so your able to sell the business to others, E.G /sellbusiness [ID of the business] [ID of the player] [Amount]
  • /sellvehicle interface just like the /sellbusiness one but /sellvehicle [ID of car] [ID of player] [Amount].
  • Car dealership bug/mistake, its basically the whole of the dealership list being out by one so you want car number 3 but you need to buy number 4 to get number 3.
  • /dice system which is basically you type the command and a random number between 1 and 6 is chosen, I think this would help with gambling role-play.
  • Text that when it fills the screen it move's to the line below automatically which would stop this cut off text.
  • The ability to purchase more than one business without having to do /abandonbusiness which looses you the amount you paid for it, I think that the current business system is extremely stupid.
  • All /phone applications working, IE the dealership blip doesn't show at all on the map amongst some others.
  • Change the name-tag draw distance to like 20 so the name isn't visible from half a map away.
  • Create a command which can be used to remove markers which are placed, I.E the /map markers.
  • Change /pm text color so it stands out more.
  • Remove the text above somebodys head, I.E when normally talking the text also appears above the head.
  • Add a /ame for a /me which would be displayed above the head and keep /me for something which is shown in the chat log.
  • Walkthrough for the drugs system with commands etc.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS PRIVATE MESSAGE THEM TO ME AND THEY WILL BE ADDED TO THIS LIST !

Last edited by Frank on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:09 am; edited 19 times in total

3Suggestions before update? Empty Re: Suggestions before update? Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:17 am

Peter Collins

[LVT] Manager

A system that allows LVT to go on and off duty like pd can this way people can tell if a taxi is on duty

Also a call system like the pd so people can order a tax/limo service that could be answered buy rank 4 and above in the lvt as operator and above

4Suggestions before update? Empty Re: Suggestions before update? Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:52 am

Xyotei

Peter Collins wrote:A system that allows LVT to go on and off duty like pd can this way people can tell if a taxi is on duty

Also a call system like the pd so people can order a tax/limo service that could be answered buy rank 4 and above in the lvt as operator and above

Maybe it could highlight their names aswell, like a yellow color in the players list...?

5Suggestions before update? Empty Re: Suggestions before update? Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

Another suggestion is to remove the need for the english degree to get a drivers license, its like 15k for the english degree then 3.5 for the drivers and 1k for ID. When new people join I personally thing that finding all of those along is hard so just have it as you need ID thats it.

6Suggestions before update? Empty Re: Suggestions before update? Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:33 am

Raheem_Jordans

A new jail, and a spot where PD and LVP(Las Venturas Prison) Can enter from.

7Suggestions before update? Empty Re: Suggestions before update? Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 am

Peter Collins

[LVT] Manager

also a way for mechanic to ba able to tow cars

8Suggestions before update? Empty Re: Suggestions before update? Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:16 am

Jansen

Bump,check Franks first post.

9Suggestions before update? Empty Re: Suggestions before update? Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

New improvement suggestions added, read through the current one's and think of some more !

10Suggestions before update? Empty Re: Suggestions before update? Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:10 am

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

Bump more suggestion added, keep them coming so we can make it better !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]