Las Venturas Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free VPS Hosting for this server!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free VPS Hosting for this server! Empty Free VPS Hosting for this server! Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:58 am

GrantBLG

Hey, Basically, Me and a friend own a VPS and are willing to host your server 24/7 also covering the monthly payments, Your server as we see, is "underachieveing" its full potential. We can change this, My friend is a scripter, and I am good with networking. You can only send the .amx file and put Anti-AMX protection on it, if you think were fraudsters, we have no intentions of "stealing" your script, We may also be able to provide a website and server support. Also,Teamspeak server hosted. All we ask in return is Admin on your server, and we can provide all of the above and around 12 users.

Please reply asap as we have limited time before finding another script

Thank you.

2Free VPS Hosting for this server! Empty Re: Free VPS Hosting for this server! Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:25 am

Infamous

ha Haha Lawl....

^^ That guy made me laugh Laughing

3Free VPS Hosting for this server! Empty Re: Free VPS Hosting for this server! Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:47 am

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

Heh Infamous made me smile your post, in all seriousness I highly doubt D' would even think about doing this. We have it running just fine. Very Happy Very Happy

4Free VPS Hosting for this server! Empty Re: Free VPS Hosting for this server! Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:42 am

Peter Collins

[LVT] Manager

Same how do you know were under achieving if you've never played also what would you be able to do that we cant do right now that's going to cause it to excel rofl

5Free VPS Hosting for this server! Empty Re: Free VPS Hosting for this server! Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:47 am

GrantBLG

Peter Collins wrote:Same how do you know were under achieving if you've never played also what would you be able to do that we cant do right now that's going to cause it to excel rofl

Fact is, this was an offer, the need for you to mock me was unneccesary. And I dont notice many users online, I was simply saying I could help. But never the less. Forget it.

6Free VPS Hosting for this server! Empty Re: Free VPS Hosting for this server! Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:10 am

Frank

[LVPD] Chief of Police

Ok well thanks for your time and offer, I wish you the best in your endeavors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum